304# Stainless Steel Scientific Laboratory Euqipment Pass Box
Transfer window is an auxiliary equipment for clean room, mainly
used for pasing small items between the clean zones, the clean zone
and non-clean zone in order to reduct the number of opening room
door, to reduce the pollution of the clean room to a minimum.
Pass box is used to transfer goods between rooms of different clean
levels of clean room. It can reduce times of opening door, prevent
the air convection between different rooms and minimize the
1. The clean level inside the laminar flow pass box: level B.
2. Two layers housing body, internal arc processing, and make sure
3. Adopts negative pressure laminar flow design, air flow direction
is air sending at the top and air returning in the bottom, side air
return adopts punching design on the stainless steel SUS304 cold
rolled plate, and set up reinforced ribs.
4. Filter: primary filter adopts G4, HEPA adopts H14, and its
productivity can achieve 99.99%.
5. Air speed: after the HEPA, the air speed is controlled at
0.3-0.4m/s (under orifice plate with high efficiency air outlet,
test at 150mm).
6. Differential pressure function: display filter differential
pressure (effective range 0-500Pa), with precision ±5Pa.
7. Control function: air fan start or stop button, equipped with
internal electronic door interlock, set up ultraviolet lamp, and
design separate switch.
8. HEPA can be removed and installed alone at the upper box, which
is easy to maintain and replace.
9. Access hole is at the upper part of the pass box, which is used
to repair air fan.
10. Noise: normal running noise of pass box <65db;
11. High efficiency air flow orifice plate is made of SUS304
(stainless steel halftone).
|Material||Stainless steel or Cold Rolled Steel|
|Interlock||Electronical or Mechanical|
More Pictures About the Pass Box